The Annual General Membership (AGM) meetings are upon us again - for some Locals, the meeting has already occurred.
It would be appreciated if the following documentation could be provided to the national office as soon as it become available following an annual general membership meeting; i.e.,
1. Minutes of annual general membership meeting.
2. Audited Financial Statement for period ending December 31, 2016 (deadline: March 1, 2017).
3. Dues Reporting Form advising of any change in the dues structure of the Local.
4. Election Form advising of those members who were elected to Executive Office.
5. Steward Form advising of those members who are recognized Stewards of the Local.
6. Health and Safety Representatives’ Reporting Form advising of those members who are recognized Health and Safety Representatives of the Local .
7. Local Assets Reporting Form.
The information is required from all Locals - regardless if the Local is holding, or not, elections for some or all of their executive positions. This forms ensure that the National office has the most up-to-date information and coordinates for all elected Local Executives.
The Forms noted above can be accessed by visiting "Documents and Tools" section on this website.
Should you have any questions regarding the above noted forms, please do not hesitate to communicate with us.